- The Land is located on the outskirts of a village,10 minutes by car from Derby mainline train station, which is 90 minutes from London St Pancras. It is 15 minutes from Junction 25 of the M1.
- The Land overlooks the River Derwent in the Amber Valley, a world heritage site.
- The Land is in open countryside and there are many great walks in the hills, known locally as the “Blue Mountains” (they are neither blue nor mountains!).
- There is a great place to swim in the River Derwent 15 minutes walk away.
- The Amber Valley forms the eastern border of the Peak District national park.
- The walking country of the White Peaks is a 30 minute drive away.
- The drawback of the convenient position is some occasional traffic noise echoing in the steep sided valley.
The land consists of eight acres, just over an acre of woodland and seven acres of pasture. The site is chalice shaped with a hill behind and water in front, very auspicious in feng shui. There is a large flat camping area, and a hill overlooking the Derwent and the Peak District in the distance. The local village has shops selling local produce and several great pubs/restaurants.
Subscribe to The Land
Sign up here to receive our occasional Landlovers emails with news and details of Land related activities and events.
Little Eaton, Derbyshire, United Kingdom