Living On The Land
In between the retreats, you are welcome to stay on the land to enjoy the glorious Derbyshire countryside:
- Wild swimming in Derwent river 15 minutes walk away
- Fine walks in the local countryside and trips to the local villages
- Derby city centre with some of the countries best pubs (according to the campaign for real ale)
- The Peak District National Park 20 minutes drive away
- Beautiful stately homes; Chatsworth, Kedleston Hall, Caulke Abbey, Hassop Hall
- Amber Valley world heritage site, the home of the industrial revolution
- Donnington Park, the world’s greatest collection of Formula 1 racing cars
Or just chill on the hill with the other landlovers!
Contact Us To Find Out More
If you’d like to use The Land during the dates below, just fill in the form and let us know what you’d like to use it for and we’ll be in touch!
|June 19 - 22|
|July 3 - 6|
|July 10 - 13|